Terms and conditions
1. For the purpose of confirmation of booking of an Event at Venue, the intending Client must submit a duly filled in and signed Booking Form, in the requisite format, along with payment of advance Booking Value.
2. 50% of the Booking Value is to be paid for confirmation of booking of an Event, at Venue.
3. Remaining 50% of the Booking Value is to be paid at least 30 days prior to the date of Event.
4. Applicable Taxes are to be paid extra, as per Statute.
5. Amendment / Alteration of an Event date is allowed at least 30 days prior to the original Event date, only if the concerned Venue is available on the proposed alternate date, which has to be within 6 months from the original Event date.
6. If cancellation of an Event is made after confirmation of booking, then the Company shall charge 50% of the Booking value to the Client i.e. there shall be no refund of the advance received from the Client at the time of booking.
7. However, if cancellation of an Event is made less than 30 days prior to the date of Event, then the Company shall charge 100% of the Booking value to the Client i.e. there shall be no refund of the advance received from the Client at the time of Booking and/or afterwards.
8. All decoration, illumination and floral arrangement shall be exclusively done by the respective Empanelled Vendors.
9. All statutory Licenses and Permissions necessary for an Event, is the sole responsibility of the Client, at its own costs.
10. Open Fire / Gas Blower / Crackers are strictly prohibited anywhere in the Venues and the Premises.
11. According To Government Regulations DJ must be closed at 10.00 PM
12. Any damage to Rood Mahal's property shall be borne by the host.
13. Weapons are not allowed within the premises.
* Please contact our office for detailed Rules & Regulations for Events.